Acupuncture treatment includes thin needles that are inserted into the skin to treat several diseases. It is believed that acupuncture is a medical protocol that focuses on correcting the imbalances energy in your body. It helps to prevent, diagnose and treat the various health problems as well as improve your general health.
However, acupuncture is conducted by the professionals, still, some questions related to acupuncture crawl in the mind of people. Take a look:
Does Acupuncture Hurt?
No, it does not hurt. You may feel the sensation of mild tingling, slight soreness, heaviness or numbness when the skin channel is being stimulated during the treatment.
What Can It Treat?
- Acupuncture is used to promote and restore the balance energy that drives throughout your body.
- It is an excellent remedy for anxiety, depression, irritable bowel syndrome, nausea and vomiting.
- It can be beneficial to relieve the pain due to injury or chronic degeneration diseases like rheumatoid arthritis.
- Acupuncture is best for neurological problems like Parkinson’s disease or migraines.
- It has delivered the proven results in improving fatigue and addictions as well as promoting well-being.
- Chronic pain like migraine headaches, dental pain, low back pain, fibromyalgia and signs of osteoarthritis can be treated with acupuncture.
- It can help in the treatment of emotional pain syndromes like post-traumatic stress disorder.
Are The Needles For Acupuncture Treatment Sterilized?
For each acupuncture treatment, a new disposable needle is used. Most of the time, it requires 8 to 10 needles that are inserted in your skin for 15-20 minutes.
How To Book An Appointment With An Acupuncturist?
Go online to search for the leading acupuncturist and book an appointment. Before you start the treatment, make sure to discuss your medical history with the professionals.
Well, at Green Lane Physiotherapy & Wellness, our team of registered acupuncturist provide the most effective solution at a reasonable cost. Call us today to book your appointment.